Where Frisco Goes For Facials
Facials are skin treatments designed to cleanse, exfoliate, hydrate, and rejuvenate the skin. They may also minimize skin blemishes, dry skin, acne, and wrinkles.
A facial involves many different steps to get the skin in the best shape possible and may include: deep cleansing, exfoliation of the outermost layers of built-up dead skin cells, steam and/or hot towels to soften, blackhead/whitehead extractions easily and safely performed if needed, facial massage, customized mask, serums, lip hydration, moisturizer, and sunscreen. This relaxing process also stimulates blood circulation and lymphatic drainage and may delay the formation of wrinkles.
Benefits of facials include:
- Deep Cleansing – This removes blackheads and whiteheads, causing your skin to be less likely to break out due to clogged pores. Your skin will appear more clear with subsequent facials.
- Exfoliation – This removes removes the outer most layers of built-up dead skin cells leaving the skin fresh, bright, and ready to accept other topical nourishment.
- Boosting Circulation – Blood circulation is improved with massage and the application of moist heat.
- Toxin Elimination – Massage also relaxes, soothes, and encourages lymph drainage. This improves the natural ability of the skin to eliminate toxins.
- Collagen Stimulation – Massage may also stimulate the secretion of collagen and elastin to keep skin firm and decrease wrinkle formation.
There are many different facials which are created to target different skin types and skin issues. We have facials specifically designed to target mature skin, sun-damaged/uneven skin, women or men, adult acne, teen acne, sensitive skin, or rosacea skin. A sample description of some of our facials are below, but most of our facials are customized to your specific needs!
This classic facial involves deep cleansing and exfoliation followed by warm steam, extractions if necessary, and the application of a customized mask. followed by a soothing moisturizer and sunscreen.
Seasonal Relaxation Facial:
This is similar to our Custom Facial but is designed to repair the skin after exposure to the current outside elements.